Considering A Career In Real Estate?
UNMATCHED OFFICE SUPPORT
- A better way to be a REALTOR. No franchise fees, no transaction costs, no desk costs, no monthly fees, no E&O fees. A commission and support structure that has kept agents with us for 40+ years!
- Social media & promotional materials made easy. Social media posts and ads, promotions, flyers, advertising, photo management, mailing management, and signs. All provided and created by Senter, REALTORS at no cost to you.
- No busy work! Your time is valuable and needs to be spent building your business, not doing busy work. MLS data input and management, contract deliveries, notary, marketing, status updates, advertising, proofreading, transaction management, and more provided at no cost. Even agents with up to 20 million dollars in yearly production have never needed to hire an assistant.
- Weekly updates. Weekly meetings provide opportunities to stay up to date on all office listings and sales. Educational updates provided on technology, forms, legal, and ethics. Education is never ending, and you will always have the support of the office and management to keep up to date on your business.
- On-the-go support. Online and mobile access provided for all transactions, documents, deed restrictions, and other forms. Full time office staff to support busy and mobile lifestyles.
- Your profit is our priority! Management does not compete for business, educational cost reimbursement, monthly bonus checks, and several lead sources paid for by Senter, REALTORS. Our system lets you take home the most money at the end of the day. The services and benefits provided can save you up to $60,000/year!
A GREAT PLACE TO DO BUSINESS
- Locally owned, community focused. Senter, REALTORS has been locally owned and operated for over 60 years in Abilene. The Senter name is known for its support of the community and one of our highest guiding principles is to give back to that community that has supported us for so many years. Clients and agents both know that supporting Senter is supporting Abilene.
Private and furnished office. Enjoy large and private office spaces. Take advantage of a space to call your own in our spacious and updated building. Have desks, phones, storage systems, printing, ink, e-mails, scanning, and conference rooms provided for your use at no cost to you!!
- A community of professionals. Our friendly and cooperative atmosphere includes company dinners and lunches throughout the year to celebrate our agents and their successes!
Retirement options. Ask about our retirement program and the trust in our company which has been in business for over six decades to be able to deliver.
PERSONALIZED TRAINING & COACHING
- Local broker and owner! Your staff, broker, and manager are always available and around the office. Scott & Shay Senter are a multi-generational Abilene family with decades of combined experience. They provide evaluation and feedback on your sales practices, goals, investing, and overcoming challenges. Both continue to be active with the city and serve on various Abilene non-profits. Experience is on your side!
- Training included. New agents will receive comprehensive training over 6-7 weeks that will cover all aspects of the business giving you confidence in your real estate practice, including:
- Contracts, forms, common mistakes, legal issues, ethics
- MLS, Social Media, Online Transaction Management Systems, Zillow
- Good sales practices with daily/weekly/monthly business checklists and ideas
- Client management, engaging your social sphere, building your clientele
- Personal development, growth, time management
Transaction Coordinator. Shay Senter oversees 300+ transactions a year as the transaction coordinator for Senter, REALTORS for both commercial and residential property. He sees all the mistakes, and all the good ideas! As your personal help desk and second set of eyes on every transaction you can feel confident in the training and support you’ll receive as you build and grow your real estate business.
THE SENTER DIFFERENCE
- Shay Senter has received various honors such as winning the AbileneBIZ 20 under 40 award, completing both Leadership Abilene and City University programs, finishing the Texas REALTORS Leadership Program, and is a graduate of the Dale Carnegie Training Program. Shay holds the professional designation of CRB (Certified Residential Broker) and is one of only two to hold the designation in our entire market area. He also brings with him the education and tools of the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) institute. These designations are widely regarded as providing an exceptional level of service to clients and have world-wide referral networks and connections to other REALTORS of the same caliber. The knowledge, newsletters, and continuing education provided by these two programs are constantly spurring new ideas and ensuring Senter, REALTORS is on the edge of market information and innovation.
- Scott Senter brings almost 40 years of real estate expertise and tremendous experience for sales practices, insight, and commercial real estate. Scott is also a long time CCIM and has connections across the state from his commercial real estate practice as well as serving on the Texas REALTORS commercial committee since the mid-80s and chairing it twice. Scott has received awards such as AbileneBIZ 20 over 50 award, Small Business Person of the Year from the Chamber of Commerce, and REALTOR of the year from the Abilene Association of REALTORS. Scott is also a successful graduate of the Dale Carnegie Training Program and Leadership Abilene.