The Senter, REALTORS Difference!! We make you the ‘Senter’ of attention!
Buying and selling your home, land, or commercial property is a big decision. There are a lot of moving parts, and so much to think about! Staying ahead of the myriad of decisions and considerations can be exhausting as you consider the long contract forms, legal paragraphs, advertising, showings, preparing the house, scheduling, and more!
At Senter, REALTORS we are going to make sure your experience is as hassle free as possible. You can rest assured we are taking care of things for you. Whether you’ve been trying to sell your own house, are looking to change representation, or are a repeat client, Senter, REALTORS will enhance your real estate selling experience. Let’s look at what makes the agents at Senter stand out from the crowd!!
- Over 60 years of experience – locally owned and operated
- We wouldn’t exist without the support of this community, and we are always grateful! We take giving back to the community very seriously, and are proud that the Senter name is known for supporting the community. When you do business with us, know you are supporting Abilene and The Big Country!
- Personal service
- The Big Country and Abilene community mean a lot to us here at Senter, REALTORS. You have Scott & Shay Senter’s personal guarantee that we’ll be alongside you every step of the way when you trust our agents with your business. You can be confident that we'll always make it right when you work with us!
- There are no teams, and you will not be passed around. It’s a specialized and personal experience with our REALTORS and management team all the time, every time. Your individual agent will work with you from start to finish. Purchasing or selling a home is one of the largest transactions you will undertake, so having the best representation is crucial! Our team at Senter brings decades of market experience, transaction experience, and real estate experience to make your real estate transaction the best it can be.
- In an increasingly impersonal, online world, it’s hard to overstate the importance of having a full-time professional REALTOR personally guide you in your transaction. Inspections, common mistakes, items that get overlooked, legally binding unfair contracts, complex paperwork coordination, and loan processes/conditions are just a few of the things your agent will be looking out for – so you don’t have to. There are so many aspects of a real estate transaction that can go wrong without full time guidance. Let us escort you through the process and handle the complexities for you!
- Please ask about our special rates for military families or builders!
- Full time office staff and agents
- When a prospective buyer calls on your home we guarantee a full time, professional agent will be taking the call. Years & experience matter! You can expect our seasoned, professional, and full-time agents to get the best results. You won’t find any assistants or part-time agents concerned with their other jobs here!
- Aggressive print advertising campaigns and promotions
- We reach all your neighbors and nearby neighborhoods with “Just-Listed” campaigns, open house system exposure, flyers, and more!
- Online, Digital, and Social Media Marketing
- Your property will appear on all major websites with full distributions of photos, virtual tours, and MLS info. We make sure your property is visible no matter how someone searches for it!
- We offer geographically based advertising for those showing interest near your property.
- All our listings get full social media promotion on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest, including photos, virtual tours, narrated tours, and more!
- Our special paid promotions are viewed by over 50,000 people a month!
- Cloud and online access to documents
- In today’s mobile world we make it easy for you to review documents and information with online access to documents.
- A professional and updated office building
- Even with the online options and technology available today sometimes you still need to meet face to face, and we love to see you! Are you being represented to the fullest if you can’t meet your agent at an office?
- Both agents and clients deserve a proper place to do business. Even in today’s digital world the benefits of a proper office space to conduct business can make all the difference!
- Highest production per agent of any office in Abilene
- Using reported sold data in the MLS for Taylor County and taking our closed production volume divided by our number of agents, we are often 20% or more ahead of the closest competition.
- Experience matters, and the “Tradition of Trust” we have established selling homes and commercial property in Abilene for over 60 years gives us that unique competitive edge to represent you!
We’re here to serve you and continue serving future generations with the same premier experience we served past generations. We are your local experts for commercial and residential real estate in Abilene and The Big Country. Give us a call today at (325) 695-8000 or contact us online to get started making your real estate dreams come true!